2016年第十二届”阳光天使”志工培训营之《从心出发》委员报名表格 “Be An Angel Campaign 2016” – 《 Love Volution 》 Committee Form

January 7, 2016 – 2:50 am

12483879_10153704346161832_225935134_n

致:各位先生/女士/小姐/ 善长仁翁

Dear Sir / Madam

美门残障关怀基金会,从2005开始举办[阳光天使志工培训营],提倡志工服务及协助残障人士在社会上自立更生。此活动分为3天2夜的培训营和营后的实践活动。

第十二届阳光天使志工培训营主题为[从心出发]。从心(重新)出发,重新了解健友与障友之间的互助关系,达到互相扶持的效果。

从心(重新)出发, 重新调整生命的步伐,学习用心看待自己的生命,为自己的生命负责任并做出适当的改变。

障健同行,齐心打造无障碍社会.欢迎有心者迈开脚步加入我们。

营会报名细节:

营会日期是2016年4月15日至17日,珍珠国际酒店, 吉隆坡(Pearl International Hotel, Kuala Lumpur)

营会报到: 15/04/2016 (星期五) 3点下午

营会结束: 17/04/2016 (星期日)4点下午

年龄: 年满16岁(于或 2016年4月15日至)或以上

委员报名费:RM80

残障朋友报名费:RM60

2016年1月4日开始报名, 截至日期: 4月10日. (或达目标营员人数:70)

温馨提示:凡在网上报名必须马上付款,为方便工作人员安排。

若之后你无法参加营会,我们将会退还30%报名费(但必须在3月30日前通知,且要有合理的理由), 其余的70%当作捐款。

网上报名: http://english.beautifulgate.org.my/2015/12/be_an_angel_camp_2016/

报名表格或任何询问,请在办公时间(10am-5pm)联络Helen张丽萍小姐,电话03-78758509或03-78736579。

或电邮: beanangel@beautifulgate.org.my

WhatsApp: +60122939107 (Issaz Chong 营长),无法马上回复,尽能力最快回复

面子书 : https://goo.gl/XG6P5X

——————————————————

Beautiful Gate Foundation for the Disabled is organizing ‘Be an Angel Campaign 2016’ which aims to promote volunteerism and assist PWD (Person with Disability) to live independently in the community. This campaign includes a 3 Days 2 Nights training camp and post camp practical activities.

12th Be an Angel Camp, “LOVE.VOLUTION” ” will be held from 15th till 17th April 2016 at the Pearl International Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. The Purpose of this camp is to foster dedicated and warm hearted volunteers knowledgeable in assisting the PWD (Person-With-Disability) correctly through theory and practice.

The theme “LOVE.VOLUTION” for the year 2016 implies that through the volunteers’ appropriate mindset; re-define the interaction between PWD and general public to achieve bilateral assistance.

Volunteers and PWD will be able to learn from each other and grow together.

Together, we walk the talk, enable the disabled.

Camp Registration details:

Camp Date : 15(Fri) to 17(Sun) April 2016

Venue : Pearl International Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

Camp Registration : 15 Apr 2016 (Fri) 3pm

Camp End : 17 Apr 2016 (Sun) 4pm

Age:  16 years old (on or April 15, 2016) and above

Committee Registration Fee: RM80

PWD Registration fee: RM60

Registration: Start from 4 Jan 2016, close on 10 April 2016 (or reached target partipant, 70 persons, which is earlier)

Tips: Please pay registration fees  immediately once registered, for the convenience of committee organising.

If you are unable to attend the camp, we will refund 30% of the registration fee (subject for committee approval), the remaining 70% as a donation. (But it must be before 30 March 2016 notice)

Online registration: http://english.beautifulgate.org.my/2015/12/be_an_angel_camp_2016/

For further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Helen tel:03-78758609 or 03-78736579.(office hours only 10am-5pm)

Email:beanangel@beautifulgate.org.my

WhatsApp: +60122939107 (Issaz Chong Camp Lead),may not instant reply, will reply as soon as possible.

Facebook event page : https://goo.gl/XG6P5X

报名表格 Registration

Comments Closed

Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.